Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Stuffs at the end of OCTOBER

Before October ends, let me share to you my new stuffs I got yesterday from my Aunt Jinkee Pacquiao's Boutique. Jinkee's Fashion World has a mesmeric charm that let me and my mom stuck for an hour to go shopping.
I was mesmerized when the time that I saw this shoes. Isn't it beautiful? If you read my blog you'll now that I was so addicted on aztec and tribal print stuffs. This is my new addition for my collection. For all of my babies, this is my most favorite. This shoes is to die for.
Shoes, Refresh
This flats is perfect for a bohemian look especially the heels above right?
Flats, Qupid
Jumpsuit, The Vintage Shop
you know what's the most beautiful part of this two clothes? It's in the back! For the yellow one, my favorite is the Ribbon thing. And for the dress, it's the cut out at the back. Can't wait to wear and get an outfit post with this cute clothes.
Dresses, The Vintage Shop
Bag from Folded & Hung

Forever thankful with my mom, she's the reason why I have this things and also for God for never getting tired of giving us blessings. I hope you all would enjoy this post. 

Enjoy the end of your October!:))
SuzaennePearlxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment