Friday, October 5, 2012

Bridal Modeling SM Gensan




 

Thanks for Juhn Ador for making me his Model at SM General Santos and for making this beautiful Gown That I wore during the Bridal Gala.












My gown at the Bidal Gala was the Gown that I wore during my Senior Prom. I was so honored and happy when Juhn Ador approach me to be his model at SM. This is one of the greatest thing that happened to me, I was laughing so hard after I modeled because of some of the bloopers that I had with the two men above. Thank God for this opportunity. I love you! and BTW God please dont let the Stupid law be appoved by the government? Our Government is over reacting right now. Thats all for that freakin' law.

Have a Good Day!
Suzaenne PearlXXX

2 comments:

  1. hi! I'm your new follower:) mind check out my blog and follow me back?

    ReplyDelete