Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jerusalem photo diary

Garden of Olives in Gethsemany  is a garden at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem most famous as the place where, according to the gospels, Jesus and his disciples are said to have prayed the night before he was arrested, the day before his death.


Church of all nations or The Basilica of Agony

The Garden Tomb


The Tomb of Jesus

The Large Stone Structure of the Palace of King David

The City of David
   
 

We went at Mount of Olives to see the view of The city of Jerusalem. It was an amazing travel for me because before I am just looking on the pictures in this biblical place but now I got the opportunity to be here. Entering on the tomb of Jesus was unexplainable. Before, I was just reading on the bible about this tomb, but now i got the chance to enter it.  And of course! the most challenging experience for me is riding on a camel. I was afraid at first because I was thinking that the camel would run or something. Haha. and yes! 3 points again for facing my fear:D

Have a Good Day!
SuzaennePearlXXXX

2 comments:

  1. cool photos :), please follow me on my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you!

    ReplyDelete