Sunday, May 27, 2012

To err is Human, to forgive Devine

Hey there!:) how's your Sunday? I wore Red and Pink on church and this day is quiet inspiring and enjoyable. It's our 13th anniversary of our church, our new guest Pastor is a very nice speaker and I was very enlightened by our topic. By the way I just wanna share my outfit to you guys, I hope you enjoyed!:)
My top and shoes came from Bazaars and guess what? my cute skirt was only thrifted:D
 Ribbon clip from Terranova.
Have a blessed Sunday guys, God bless!
SuzaennePearl<3





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thankyou dear:) follow my blog and i'll follow you back=)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) BTW that's only thrifted:) Thanks for dropping by on my blog:) If you don't mind follow me and i'll follow back:")

      Delete
  3. nice skirt cutie..keep updating with more posts love..woould love to be in touch with ya.Do check my blog and if you like it follow me and i will sure follow you back:-)

    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:") I would love too,dont worry I'll follow you:) keep on checking my blog!:)XX

      Delete