Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dance with my Father

Hi there! long time no post, it has been a very busy schedule for me this past few days because my class had just started. And congrats for me for I survived my First day in  college:) This is my outfit today from church,I just wanna share it to you guys!
 The Eiffel Tower vintage necklace was given to me by someone special<3
Dress, Forever 21
Wedges,Schu
Accessories,Forever21

By the way I just wanna greet all the Fathers out there a Happy Father's day to you all! I hope you all guys appreciate this post. The title of this post was from the song that I've been listening for this Father's Day, I just missed my dad maybe?:D
 Have an awesome day!

SuzaennePearl<3xx


2 comments:

  1. wow!! amazing blue lace dress!! what a nice find!! perfect with those awesome shoes!!





    ps: thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog post! i really appreciate!



    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    New DIY post 'my Moodboard' is up on the blog, Hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:") thanks for dropping by also on my blog:)

      Delete