Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jinkee Pacquiao's Road Haus Hotel Opening

The opening of road haus started with the cutting of ribbons with Jinkee Pacquiao,Governor Solon,Mommy Dionisia and Mayor of General Santos City Mayor Darlene Costudio.


  
"Modern Hotel"

Our Pastor,Pastor Doughlas, he knows how to speak in Visaya. He was the one who lead the Bible Study during the opening of the Hotel.

The opening speech of  my Auntie, Jinkee Pacquiao.

My Mom, Tita Jinkee and Diane Castillejo






With my Mom and my sisters:)
Here comes the flying of Lanterns,Maybe a hundreds of it.

Darn this beautiful flowers. I remember Baguio City because of it. Jhun Ador was the one who designed this amazing flowers. He is a good designer, he was the one also who designed my gown during my prom even with some clothes and gowns of Jinkee Pacquiao,check this out http://lookbook.nu/look/3088163-Baby-just-run-away; if you want to  subscribe with him just add him up in facebook,http://www.facebook.com/jhun.ador

With my step brother and Cousin.
Team Jinkee!

Have a Good Day and Enjoy this post.

SuzaennePearl<3






No comments:

Post a Comment